My Own Football World Cup - Day 4 - 23 Nov 2022

Day 4 - 23 Nov 2022

Match  between my favorite nation and my favorite footballing nation Japan Vs Germany

Stadium: Khalifa International Stadium

Japanese are the best and most respectable and responsible fans! It was fascinating to see them coming with trash bags and cleaning up their premises before they leave. They left so happily because they caused another big upset of the Word Cup, coming back from 1 goal down in first half to 2 late goals! I was happy for them, honestly. 

German team made headlines with their protest of covering their faces during the team photo session, which i felt was uncalled for! 


I used the metro to reach the station; Awesome vibes at the station



With the Musicians on the fan-zone!





What a vibe at the metro stations: its all celebrations, music and dance!

     

 This time I got the best of the seat; so very close to the ground!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Tribute to Kargil Vijay Diwas!

89 Class Artificers and the ‘Get-Together Saga’ - Part 1 (Introduction)

89 Class Artificers and the ‘Get-Together Saga’ - Part 3 - 89 - Dancing Tribes