My Own Football World Cup - Day 5 - 24 Nov 2022

  Day 4 - 24 Nov 2022

Historic Day for me! I am going to watch two World Cup matches on the same day in different stadiums which are just few kilometers apart.

Match 1 : Switzerland Vs Cameroon ( 1-0) 

Stadium : Al Janoub Stadium at Al Wakra. The stadium is build in the shape of a  traditional dhow.



Mother and Daughter fans from Swiss!!!





Fans from Roger Milla's and Samuel Eto's land!
(Who can forget Roger Milla's Dance) 









Match 2 : Portugal Vs Ghana (3-2)

Stadium : 974 Stadium. ( This stadium, which will be eventually dismantled after the World Cup,  has been built by assembling 974 shipping containers. Named after the country code for Qatar-974!

And I am going to watch my own GOAT and Hero, CR7 Live on a World Cup Match. (I have had seen him play earlier for  a club match in Dubai too) 

I must say, there have been some scary moments for Portugal, and they escaped with 3-2. CR7 being replaced at the 65 minutes was an indication of what's coming for him in the remaining matches.














Thanks and Regards























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Tribute to Kargil Vijay Diwas!

89 Class Artificers and the ‘Get-Together Saga’ - Part 1 (Introduction)

89 Class Artificers and the ‘Get-Together Saga’ - Part 3 - 89 - Dancing Tribes